Finding opportunities in a mature equity market
Global equity market valuations are high, but there’s still value to be had. In this video, Joe Jugovic offers his outlook for equities and explains why he believes the U.S. financials sector is one of the most attractive areas of an otherwise overvalued market. He also shares one of his favourite energy stock picks and discusses some recent moves he’s made in IA Clarington Global Equity Fund.
- What are your thoughts on global equity market valuations? (Duration 1:05)
- Can equity markets continue to rise? (Duration 1:00)
- Why do you like the financials sector? (Duration 0:55)
- What’s an attractive energy name in the Fund? (Duration 0:45)
- What are some recent moves you’ve made in IA Clarington Global Equity Fund?(Duration 0:25)