Andrew joined Vancity Investment Management Ltd. in 2010, with over 15 years of analytical and portfolio management experience, both in Canada and abroad.
Prior to joining Vancity Investment Management, Andrew established his career as a member of the global equity team at one of Canada’s leading investment management firms. He then broadened his international experience overseas as an Equity Analyst based in London, England. Andrew then returned to Canada as a portfolio manager and Canadian investment committee member of a global wealth management firm. Andrew has a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible InvestingNovember 2019
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Canadian Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF
Market insightsLe point sur les marchés
- 2021 Market Outlook Reports | Dec. 17, 202017 Dec 2020