Shelly takes a lead role in analyzing the environmental performance, social responsibility and corporate governance (ESG) of companies for the IA Clarington Inhance SRI Funds. She is also responsible for determining and executing shareholder engagement strategies on behalf of the Funds.
Shelly has over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, almost 10 of which in ESG analysis. Prior to joining the Vancity Investment Management sub-advisory team, Shelly was responsible for ESG and ethical risk management for Vancity Savings Credit Union. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology and minor in commerce from the University of British Columbia and a Responsible Investment Specialist (RIS) designation from the Responsible Investment Association of Canada.
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that ESG factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible InvestingNovember 2019
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Canadian Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF
Market insightsLe point sur les marchés
- Earth Day Webcast with Vancity Investment Management Ltd. Earth Day Webcast with Vancity Investment Management Ltd. Webcasts | Apr. 9, 20219 Apr 2021
- 2021 Market Outlook Reports | Dec. 17, 202017 Dec 2020
- Panel: Active Insights for Complex MarketsPanel: Active Insights for Complex Markets Reports | Oct. 26, 202026 Oct 2020