Portfolio Manager, Equities
Vancity Investment Management Ltd.
Marc joined Vancity Investment Management in 2021, bringing 15 years of industry experience. Previously, he spent eight years at British Columbia Investment Management Corporation, serving most recently as portfolio manager for a global active equity fund. Prior to that, he worked as an investment analyst at the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia and as an analyst at the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Marc holds an Honors Commerce Degree from McMaster University and the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
"We believe that combining fundamental financial analysis with environmental, social and governance (ESG) screening enables us to identify and mitigate risks that conventional approaches to investing are less likely to discern."
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that ESG factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible Investing
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Moderate SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance High Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Canadian Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF
2022 Market Outlook
Reports | Dec. 16, 2021