Lee Rosenbaum is a Vice-President of Loomis Sayles and Co-Portfolio Manager for IA Clarington Global Allocation Fund and IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities Fund. He joined Loomis Sayles in 2008 as a Senior Global Equity Analyst for the firm’s Central Research Group, covering the industrials, materials and financial services sectors. Lee later joined the Global Equity Team as a dedicated product analyst. He was promoted to Portfolio Manager in 2013. Previously, he covered the financial services sector for Putnam Investments. Lee earned a BS with honors in civil engineering from the United States Coast Guard Academy, and an MBA from the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Prior to his graduate studies, he served in the United States Coast Guard, achieving the rank of lieutenant.
Lee uses a bottom-up asset allocation process to invest across multiple asset classes, sectors, regions, countries and currencies. His goal is to build a concentrated, high-conviction portfolio that generates strong total returns over the long-term while managing exposure to potential downside risk.
Market insightsLe point sur les marchés
- 2021 Market Outlook Reports | Dec. 17, 202017 Dec 2020
- Webcast: Loomis Sayles on uncovering global alpha opportunities Webcasts | Dec. 15, 202015 Dec 2020
- Capturing Alpha Since 1926Capturing Alpha Since 1926 Reports | Nov. 5, 20205 Nov 2020
- Panel: Active Insights for Complex MarketsPanel: Active Insights for Complex Markets Reports | Oct. 26, 202026 Oct 2020
- 2020 Mid-Year Review Reports | Aug. 6, 20206 Aug 2020