CFA, CIM, RIS
Director & Portfolio Manager
Vancity Investment Management Ltd.
Jeffrey joined Vancity Investment Management in October 2019, bringing over 15 years of experience in financial services. He has overall management responsibilities for the firm and is a member of the Investment Committee.
Previously, Jeffrey was a Director and Portfolio Manager at OceanRock Investments. He holds a BA in Economics from the University of Calgary as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) and Responsible Investment Specialist (RIS) designations.
"We believe that combining fundamental financial analysis with environmental, social and governance (ESG) screening enables us to identify and mitigate risks that conventional approaches to investing are less likely to discern."
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that ESG factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible Investing
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Bond SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Canadian Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Small Cap SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance High Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Moderate SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF