Eileen Riley is a Vice-President of Loomis Sayles and Co-Portfolio Manager for IA Clarington Global Opportunities Fund, IA Clarington Loomis Global Allocation Fund and IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities Fund. She began her investment industry career at Loomis Sayles in 1998 as a member of the International Equity Team. After earning an MBA, Eileen returned to Loomis Sayles as a Senior Global Equity Analyst, covering the consumer and technology services sectors for the firm’s Central Research Group. She later joined the Global Equity Team as a dedicated product analyst. Eileen was promoted to Portfolio Manager in 2013. Previously, she was a Fulbright student grant recipient in Germany. Eileen earned a BA with honors from Amherst College and an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a member of CFA Society Boston.
Eileen uses a bottom-up asset allocation process to invest across multiple asset classes, sectors, regions, countries and currencies. Her goal is to build a concentrated, high-conviction portfolio that generates strong total returns over the long-term while managing exposure to potential downside risk.
Our investment process
- IA Clarington Global Multi-Asset Fund
- IA Clarington Global Opportunities Class
- IA Clarington Global Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Allocation Class
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Allocation Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities GIF
Market insightsLe point sur les marchés
- 2021 Market Outlook Reports | Dec. 17, 202017 Dec 2020
- Webcast: Loomis Sayles on uncovering global alpha opportunities Webcasts | Dec. 15, 202015 Dec 2020
- Capturing Alpha Since 1926Capturing Alpha Since 1926 Reports | Nov. 5, 20205 Nov 2020