Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income
Vancity Investment Management Ltd.
Wes joined Vancity Investment Management in December 2019 and is a member of the Investment Committee. He previously spent 10 years at Guardian Capital, where he focused on core fixed-income, short-duration and money market funds, as well as FX trading and hedging strategies.
Wes holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance) degree from Brock University and is a CFA charterholder.
"The cornerstone of our approach is a collaborative, team-based process that seamlessly integrates fundamental financial analysis with rigorous environmental, social and governance (ESG) screening."
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that ESG factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible Investing
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Moderate SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance High Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Bond SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Canadian Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Global Equity SRI Class
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF
2022 Market Outlook
Reports | Dec. 16, 2021