Vancity Investment Management Ltd.
Jeffrey joined Vancity Investment Management Ltd. in 2016, with 16 years of investment analysis and portfolio management experience. Prior to joining Vancity Investment Management, Jeffrey established his career as a corporate banking analyst for a large international financial institution. Following this, Jeffrey spent five years as a member of a fixed income team for a crown corporation that managed a North American fixed income portfolio of $7 billion. Most recently, he was a portfolio manager at a large B.C.-based investment management firm, where he was responsible for asset allocation and discretionary portfolio management. Jeffrey has a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from the UBC Sauder School of Business, and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
"Our approach to responsible investing can be applied to a wide range of asset classes. This can help investors achieve holistic portfolios that are both responsible and profitable."
Our goal is to help Canadians achieve their investment objectives in a way that aligns with their commitment to progressive values. We believe that environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors should be an integral part of the security selection process – not an afterthought.
Socially Responsible Investing
- IA Clarington Inhance Balanced SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Bond SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Conservative SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance High Growth SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Moderate SRI Portfolio
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI Fund
- IA Clarington Inhance Monthly Income SRI GIF