Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
With US$363 billion in assets under management (as of December 31, 2021), Loomis Sayles is one of the oldest, largest and most respected investment managers in the U.S., and is increasingly seen as a global player.
Founded in 1926 by two Boston investment managers, the firm now has investment offices in Boston, Detroit, San Francisco, London and Singapore, and is well known for offering an impressive range of investment products and expertise to its retail and institutional clients.
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Allocation Class
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Allocation Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Equity Opportunities GIF
- IA Clarington Loomis Global Multisector Bond Fund
- IA Clarington Loomis U.S. All Cap Growth Fund
Timely Insights from Our Sub-Advisors
Webcasts | Jun. 21, 2022
Advisor Due Diligence with Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
Webcasts | May 12, 2022
Conflict in Ukraine: Global Impact & Investment Implications
Webcasts | Mar. 17, 2022
2022 Market Outlook
Reports | Dec. 16, 2021
Due Diligence with iA Clarington Sub-advisors
Webcasts | Oct. 6, 2021