Jeff has nearly two decades of investment management experience and is the founder of Wellington Square1. He specializes in fixed income and credit, with a focus on senior loans, high-yield bonds and investment grade corporate bonds.
Prior to Wellington Square, Jeff was Senior Vice-President, Investments and Portfolio Manager at iA Clarington. He was previously lead portfolio manager for the fixed-income and credit mandates of a boutique Canadian investment firm, where he created the firm’s senior loan business. He has also managed institutional funds, investing in mezzanine loans and private equity on behalf of some of Canada’s largest pension plans.
Jeff is a Chartered Investment Manager and Chartered Professional Accountant. He holds an HBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
1Wellington Square refers to Wellington Square Capital Partners Inc. (sub-advisor) and Wellington Square Advisors Inc. (sub-sub advisor).
Jeff is committed to minimizing risk in client portfolios while also aiming to deliver attractive long-term returns. He believes in generating alpha by avoiding major drawdowns, and builds diversified portfolios using a proven, repeatable investment process.
Market insightsLe point sur les marchés
- 2021 Mid-Year Review2021 Mid-Year Review Reports | Aug. 5, 20215 Aug 2021
- Opportunity & Risk in the Fixed Income MarketsOpportunity & Risk in the Fixed Income Markets Webcasts | Jul. 12, 202112 Jul 2021
- Opportunities in Fixed IncomeOpportunities in Fixed Income Webcasts | Apr. 6, 20216 Apr 2021
- Alpha Opportunities in the Fixed Income MarketsAlpha Opportunities in the Fixed Income Markets Webcasts | Jan. 12, 202112 Jan 2021
- 2021 Market Outlook Reports | Dec. 17, 202017 Dec 2020