Sébastien joined iAIM’s Diversified Funds and Economics team in January 2013 and has more than 20 years of experience in the private and public sectors. Along with Tej Rai, Senior Vice-President, Asset Allocation, iAIM, Sébastien co-leads the Economics, Research & Asset Allocation team. This group is responsible for developing leading-edge asset allocation and portfolio construction capabilities, as well as providing economic analysis and investment research. Sébastien is also a member of the iAIM Asset Allocation Committee, which leverages insights from across the organization to help the portfolio managers make informed asset allocation decisions.
Prior to joining iAIM, Sébastien held various positions at several other prominent financial institutions, notably Quebec’s Ministry of Finance and the Autorité des marchés financiers, Quebec’s financial markets regulator.
Sébastien holds a Master’s degree in economics from Université Laval and is a CFA charterholder. He is actively involved in Quebec’s financial services community as a member of the board of the Association des économistes québécois and other local financial organizations.
Sébastien is focused on quantitative, systematic analysis and is committed to developing best-in-class asset allocation and portfolio construction capabilities. His objective is to generate consistent value-added, with a focus on downside protection, while maximizing potential for long-term capital growth.
- IA Clarington Balanced Portfolio GIF
- IA Clarington Moderate Portfolio GIF
- IA Clarington Growth Portfolio GIF
- IA Clarington Monthly Income Balanced Fund
- IA Clarington Monthly Income Balanced GIF
- IA Wealth Conservative Portfolio
- IA Wealth Moderate Portfolio
- IA Wealth Balanced Portfolio
- IA Wealth Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth High Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth Enhanced Bond Pool