Sébastien joined iAIM’s Diversified Funds and Economics team in January 2013. He works closely with Clément Gignac on the management of the iA Wealth Managed Portfolios.
Sébastien has more than 20 years of experience in the private and public sectors. Prior to joining iAIM, he held various positions in several other prominent financial institutions, notably Quebec’s Ministry of Finance and the Autorité des marchés financiers, Quebec’s financial markets regulator.
Sébastien holds a Master’s degree in economics from Université Laval and is a CFA charterholder. He is actively involved in Quebec’s financial services community as a member of the board of the Association des économistes québécois and other local financial organizations.
Sébastien is focused on quantitative, systematic analysis and is committed to developing best-in-class asset allocation and portfolio construction capabilities. His objective is to generate consistent value added, with a focus on downside protection, while maximizing potential for long-term capital growth.
- IA Clarington Yield Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Global Yield Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Monthly Income Balanced Fund
- IA Wealth Conservative Portfolio
- IA Wealth Moderate Portfolio
- IA Wealth Balanced Portfolio
- IA Wealth Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth High Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth Enhanced Bond Pool