Sébastien joined iAIM’s Diversified Funds and Economics team in January 2013. He works closely with Clément Gignac on the management of the iA Wealth Managed Portfolios.
Sébastien has more than 20 years of experience in the private and public sectors. Prior to joining iAIM, he held various positions in several other prominent financial institutions, notably Quebec’s Ministry of Finance and the Autorité des marchés financiers, Quebec’s financial markets regulator.
Sébastien holds a Master’s degree in economics from Université Laval and is a CFA charterholder. He is actively involved in Quebec’s financial services community as a member of the board of the Association des économistes québécois and other local financial organizations.
Sébastien employs a flexible and diligent asset allocation process that focuses on analysis of global economic and market conditions. He vigilantly and prudently manages risk using a variety of tools, including options strategies, to help reduce the exposure of his funds to potential market downturns.
- IA Clarington Yield Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Global Yield Opportunities Fund
- IA Clarington Monthly Income Balanced Fund
- IA Wealth Conservative Portfolio
- IA Wealth Moderate Portfolio
- IA Wealth Balanced Portfolio
- IA Wealth Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth High Growth Portfolio
- IA Wealth Enhanced Bond Pool