Parenting During a Crisis and Helping Kids Cope and Thrive
Dr. Shimi Kang, award-winning physician, bestselling author and global social entrepreneur
Provides practical guidance on stress management and proven parenting strategies that can help your family successfully navigate these unprecedented circumstances.
Maintaining High Performance and Optimal Health in Times of High Stress
Dr. Greg Wells, health and performance expert, physiologist and bestselling author
Practical, actionable insights based on hard science that high performers use to optimize their energy, focus and well-being.
Optimal Resiliency in Times of Uncertainty
Dr. Robyne Hanley Dafoe, expert on resiliency and workplace wellness
Research-driven guidance on how to enhance your personal resilience and more effectively navigate the adversity brought on by the COVID-19 crisis.
Long-term Tax Planning in a Time of Crisis
Peter Routly, Partner, Southern Ontario Group Tax Service Line Leader, BDO Canada
Offers actionable insights for advisors and business owners who:
- have experienced a reduction in enterprise value as a result of the economic downturn and wish to leverage this decline for future tax savings;
- are able to reduce tax through prescribed-rate loans/income splitting;
- have built up significant equity inside the corporation and are looking for a way to extract personal cash in a tax-advantaged manner.
Cash Flow Strategies and Government Incentives in the Time of COVID-19
Craig Mulcahy, Partner, SR&ED and Government Incentives, BDO Canada
Justin Mastrangelo, Partner, GTA Transaction Tax Leader, BDO Canada
Jennifer Lucier, Senior Manager, GTA Real Estate & Construction Industry Leader, BDO Canada
This webcast offers actionable insights for small- or medium-sized business owners who may be eligible for benefits offered through the government’s COVID-19 stimulus and tax deferral plan. Key topics include:
- Enhancing cashflow through government stimulus programs: BCAP (both BDC and EDC) stream; Canada Emergency Business Account; Work Sharing Program; and Wage Subsidy Programs.
- Tax and payment deferrals and dealing with CRA: filing deadlines and dealing with CRA federal tax deferrals (income tax, GST/HST).